To be able to set up a Bonus Popup Campaign, follow the steps listed below :
STEP 1: In your LetSetCom dashboard, click on ‘Create New’.
STEP 2: Click on ‘Bonus Popup’.
STEP 3: Configure the General Settings tab.
A. Campaign Name: You need to enter the campaign name here.
B. Template Type: You need to choose the template type here. There are 2 types of templates available.
1. Fixed: You need to either upload an image or choose it from the library in this case.
C. Popup Type: You need to choose the popup type here clicking on which the bonus popup would appear. You can either choose Hellobar, Chicklet, or Ribbon. Clicking on any of these (depending upon what you have chosen), the bonus popup would appear.
D. Popup Position: You need to configure the popup position here.
E. Popup Text: You need to enter the popup text here.
F. Headline: You need to enter the Headline text here.
G. CTA Text: You can enter your CTA text here.
H. CTA Action: You can define your CTA action here. There are 3 options available:
1. Redirect: If you choose to redirect then, you must enter a redirect URL.
2. Redirect to a new tab: If you choose to redirect to a new tab then also, you must enter a redirect URL.
3. Scroll: If you want your visitor to be scrolled to a specific section of your page/website after clicking on the CTA button then, you must enter the XPath to the element.
You can refer to the tutorial here, which is completely on XPath.
I. Styling Customisation: If you wish to make any changes in the styling of the campaign, you can simply switch the toggle on and make changes as per your wish.
1. Popup Text Styling: You can customise Popup text’s font, font size & color.
2. Headline Styling: You can customize Headline’s font, font size & color.
3. Popup Background Color: You can customize Popup’s background color here.
4. Modal Background Color: You can customize Modal’s background color here.
5. CTA Text Styling: You can customize the CTA’s font, font size & color here.
6. CTA Background Color: You can customize the CTA’s background color here.
STEP 4: Configure the Trigger Tab.
A. Display URL Settings: This is where you need to configure on which pages would you like the campaign to appear and on which pages you do not want them to.
1. Include: You need to enter the URL on which you want the campaign to appear along with a condition.
2. Exclude: You need to enter the URL on which you do not want the campaign to appear along with a condition.
3. Referrer: This section enables you to run different conditions based on different sources.
For example - If you add ‘Facebook’ under this section then, the campaign will be triggered only for users coming via Facebook.
Now, there are 3 types of trigger conditions that are predefined in the system. For instance if you wish to trigger a campaign on myhome.com, then here is how all the trigger conditions will work:
1. Exact: [With this, the campaign will only trigger on myhome.com]
3. Regex [Regular expression or “Regex” is used to target multiple and complicated URLs by providing a pattern to match the URLs. This is mainly for developers only].
STEP 5: Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save’ button.